4 Key Differences of Datatelligent's Subscription-based Approach to Data Analytics
Are you looking for a new and different approach to data analytics?
Datatelligent provides a more flexible and cost-effective way for organizations to access the data and insights needed to make better business decisions. Our subscription-based approach to data analytics is different from traditional, one-time purchase software licensing models.
Below are four key differences of our data analytics subscription.
- Scalability: Our subscription-based DAaaS services are designed to be easily scalable, allowing organizations to adjust the size and scope of their analytics needs as their business needs change. This can help ensure that organizations have access to the right data and tools at the right time without incurring additional costs for unnecessary capacity.
- Updates and Maintenance: Our subscription-based service include regular updates and maintenance, ensuring that the data analytics tools and technologies remain up-to-date and functional. This can help organizations avoid the cost and hassle of maintaining their on-premise infrastructure and ensure they always have access to the latest analytics capabilities.
- Access to Expertise: By partnering with Datatelligent, organizations gain access to a team of data analytic experts, and our Data Literacy subscription helps organizations improve their data literacy.
- Cost Structure: A subscription-based approach typically involves paying a recurring fee over a set period of time (e.g., monthly, quarterly, or annually) rather than a considerable upfront cost. This can make data analytics more accessible to organizations with limited budgets and allows for better cost management and planning.
For our clients, Datatelligent provides three DAaaS subscriptions (Solutions, Data Operations, and Data Literacy).
- Solutions Subscription: Analytic Solutions for your entire organization & data solutions to bring together all your sources, including:
- Analytic Solution Engines
- Data Solution Engines
- Unified data platform
- Data maturity roadmap
- Data Operations Subscription: Data analytics operations managed all in one place, including:
- Data capacity services
- Project flex-up services
- Data Literacy Subscription: Education and enablement as well as solution adoption to ensure successful knowledge transfer
Our Solutions, Data Operations, and Data Literacy subscriptions are powered by Tableau, Snowflake, Power BI, Cloud Infrastructure, Stitch, FiveTran, and many others.
Contact Datatelligent to learn more about how our unique Data Analytics as a Service subscription service can help you make informed decisions.