The non-profit landscape is shifting. Mission-based institutions today have access to more data than ever before. While they may recognize the tremendous potential for data, they often struggle to turn it into actionable insights that improve business results. Non-profits that lean into data analytics to effectively implement decisions will be the ones who usher in a new era of non-profit activism and efficiency.
Is your organization ready to be data-driven?
Participate in our Executive Non-Profit Data Analytics Summit and lend your insights on the challenges you face while discovering how your organization can use the power of data analytics to become consistently more data-driven.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Current market trends impacting non-profit organizations
- How to use the Data Maturity Model to be a data-driven organization
- Immediate and actionable insights using Tableau
- How to accelerate your data analytics journey
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
- Date: June 16, 2021
- Time: 1:00 PM EST (60 minutes)
- Format: Virtual Summit
- Ann Hartman, Executive Director and Former CEO, Connect2Help
- Larry Blackburn, Chief Solutions Officer, Datatelligent
- Steve Wightkin, Chief Operations Officer, Datatelligent
- Shawn Pfaff, Director Solutions Engineering, Tableau
SIGN UP TO ATTEND THE SUMMIT
*Login details for the Summit will be sent in advance of the event.